Lynn OT will be hosting a summer day camp open to children of ALL ability levels. Each camp activity is designed to improve one or more of the following target areas: brain processing speed, gross motor skills, fine motor skills, and social skills. All activities are centered around the idea of kids learning best through fun!
Children ages 3 - 12 years are welcome to join the fun! Although we specialize in working with children with special challenges, ALL children are welcome to attend this camp. Discounts are available for siblings!
Camp Location: Lynn Occupational Therapy, LLC
1003 Burlew Blvd Suite C
Owensboro, KY 42303
8:45 Theme Activity
9:00 Social Butterflies
9:45 Yoga Body & Minds
10:30 Musical Me
11:15 Arts & Crafts
Dates of Camp & Weekly Themes: Thursdays
June 1: Day at the Zoo
June 8: Super Heroes to the Rescue!
June 15: A Circus Adventure
June 22: Dinosaur Land
June 29: Camping Under the Stars
+If your child would like to dress up for the theme of the day, they are more than welcome to! Not required, just encouraged!
*Note all theme and camp activities will take place at Lynn OT, and not within the community
Camp Rates:Registration: $150
Sibling Discount Rates:1st child $150, all other children $100 each
- Payment Due First Day of Camp
- If payment in FULL is not received by the first day of camp, clid will not be allow to stay.
- Payment plans are not accepted
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in a single 1 day rate.
- If a child misses camp due to illness, vacations, or other reasons, camp fees will not be discounted or refunded.